Daily news at a glance:
- Christian Noyer: International financial stability (02.12.2010 13:11) – PDF, 36864 bytes
- Glenn Stevens: The challenge of prosperity (02.12.2010 13:10) – PDF, 60416 bytes
- Masaaki Shirakawa: Japan’s economy and monetary policy (02.12.2010 13:10) – PDF, 350208 bytes
- Manuel Sanchez Gonzalez: Financial crises – prevention, correction and monetary policy (02.12.2010 13:08) – PDF, 51200 bytes
- Kiyohiko G Nishimura: Electronic trading and financial markets (02.12.2010 13:08) – PDF, 26624 bytes
- Guy Debelle: The state of play in the securitisation market (02.12.2010 13:06) – PDF, 165888 bytes
Keynote address by Mr Christian Noyer, Governor of the Bank of France and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank for International Settlements, at the International Paris-Europlace Financial Forum, Tokyo, 29 November 2010.
Address by Mr Glenn Stevens, Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia, at the Committee for Economic Development of Australia CEDA annual dinner, Melbourne, 29 November 2010.
Speech by Mr Masaaki Shirakawa, Governor of the Bank of Japan, at a meeting with business leaders, Nagoya, 29 November 2010.
Speech by Mr Manuel Sanchez Gonzalez, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Mexico, at the Cato Institute 28th Annual Monetary Conference, Washington DC, 18 November 2010.
Speech by Mr Kiyohiko G Nishimura, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Japan, at the International Paris-Europlace Financial Forum, Tokyo, 29 November 2010.
Address by Mr Guy Debelle, Assistant Governor Financial Markets of the Reserve Bank of Australia, at the Australian Securitisation Conference 2010, Sydney, 30 November 2010.