Business Analyst – International Treasury and Capital Markets, Bucharest
Misys International Banking Systems, Inc, is seeking a highly motivated front office or back office Business Analyst within the Summit Product Center Group. Summit is a leading capital markets software application and among the product clients you can find top 50 investment banks worldwide. The product was developed in New York and Bucharest but in defining a new strategy it has been decided to transfer Senior Business Analyst roles from New York to Bucharest. The Business Analyst will work with product development teams and clients to refine requirements, write functional specifications, work with developers, and test new functionality. He/she will help analyze bugs and possible enhancements to the system. Successful applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
• The Business Analyst acts as a customer proxy for the development team during the development of the product and works closely with the team on a daily basis
• Work as an integrated member of the development team with shared responsibility for delivery
• Analysis of new requirements from investment banks and translation into functional specifications for Summit developers
• Ensure the development team keep the product vision and strategy in mind during development
• Reviewing the acceptance tests associated with the acceptance criteria.
• Evolving the details of the user stories through conversations with the developers.
• Functional review of the product after each iteration
• Attending iteration retrospectives to provide feedback and improve the development process.
• At least 3 years professional experience in Actuary, Accounting, Risk Management, Capital Markets, Derivatives (Equity, Credit, Interest Rate), Fixed Income, Treasury, or FX Options
• Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
• Ability to work with application developers
• Strong English communication skills both written and verbal :
• Understanding of the marketplace and current financial technology
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, or Computer Sciences
• Client oriented
• Strong analytical skills
If interested please send your English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about company: