BitDefender – Romania
Job DescriptionThe ideal candidate is a self-proclaimed social networking expert who actively uses Facebook, Twitter, Bebo and other Web 2.0 platforms. If you are not an active user of these sites, then you are probably not the right person for this role. We are looking for someone who knows what is hot now and what is next. You should have a passion for exploring cutting edge social networking platforms and have a personal online brand utilizing the latest tools and techniques to stay connected to friends, family and colleagues while experience your unique interest and taste!
In this exciting newly created role, you will work to expand the online social media presence for BitDefender. You will champion the brand online and carry the message crafted by the marketing, public relations and membership departments. In this important role, you will be responsible for professionally representing the brand online. Beyond simply social networking, this person must become a passionate brand steward for one of the best award winning Anti-Virus software solutions worldwide.
• Launch and manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Bebo and other relevant Web 2.0 sites.
• Work across departments to ensure proper messaging is being executed online and is relevant to organizational goals.
• Support and protect BitDefender brand by ensuring positive messaging is maintained in community groups and forums.
• Establish consistency of message across multiple networks
• Manage online discussions by listening to users, reading between the lines, and responding in a timely manner to users’ needs and requests.
• Monitor and track discussion topics for management team.
• Prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics.
• 2-5 years professional work experience
• Must have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, etc.
• Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
• Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
• Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
• Online search expert able to track and monitor postings relevant to the brand.
• College degree preferred in liberal arts, journalism or new media.
•Interactive, Web and Public Relations skills.
• Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
Knowledge of online technology with background in software Anti-Virus software is a strong plus however not a requirement.
BitDefender®is the creator of one of the industry’s fastest and most effective lines of internationally certified security software.
Since our inception in 2001, BitDefender® has continued to raise the bar and set new standards in proactive threat prevention. BitDefender® made its entrance on international market when opening its own offices in Germany, Spain, USA and the UK. The company’s global expansion plans are still underway as BitDefender® is strengthening its position based on a series of strategic partnerships. Moreover, BitDefender is also setting sail for Asia.
The BitDefender® proprietary technologies, based on innovative ideas and trends in the information security industry, have been internationally avowed by authorized organizations, prizes and certifications (Av-Test.org, Virus Bulletin, ICSA lab, Checkmark, IST Prize etc). BitDefender® is the only South- Eastern European company to have been awarded the European IST Prize for innovation by the European Commission and the representatives of 18 European academies. In 2008, BitDefender was rated #1 for protection by Consumer Reports, the largest consumer reporting publication.
Pentru a aplica: